For Larger Commercial and Professional Buildings
SolarVenti ® Professional Solar Air Collectors significantly reduces the running costs for heating and dehumidification of larger commercial and professional buildings.
SolarVenti ® Professional can be integrated with existing air handling systems (HVAC: Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) or designed specifically to optimize the HVAC requirements of a new build.
The Solar Air Collector will be heated by the solar radiation.
The energy given by the solar radiation will be transferred into the building as fresh, preheated air.
The air enters the collector through a patented double-perforated rear wall. The air passes through the absorber, made of a black technical material, which is resistant to high temperatures. The material is also an effective air filter.
Unique to this collector is the conversion of solar energy to warm, fresh air. The air gap between the rear wall and the absorber provides sufficient thermal resistance to transfer heat energy to the incoming air, eliminating the need for insulation.
- Short payback time
- Powerful dehumidification, and free supplementary heated fresh air, resulting in lower energy consumption
- Improves the operation of existing ventilation systems
- Especially suitable for professional and commercial building applications.
Preheating of fresh air:
- for warehouses and storage units
- for industrial and agricultural buildings
- for commercial buildings, offices, shops etc.
- for sports clubs, gymnasiums, swimming pools and spa baths
- to institutions (village halls, museums, hospitals, schools etc.)
- to hotels, large public houses, large restaurants etc.
- Drying of stored timber, biomass, grain and feed products
- Keeping dry vintage and classic vehicle collections
At the design stage, you will need to take into account the roof hoods, roof windows and other technical equipment on the roof
Advantages of SolarVenti ® Professional Units
- Active Solar Heating
- Improved Health and Efficiency
- Low Installation Costs
- No Costs for Dehumidification
- Guaranteed Payback
Positioning of SolarVenti ® Professional Units
- Installation near Ventilation Units
- SolarVenti ® Professional is designed for roofs (or ground) with little or no slope.
- SolarVenti ® Professional is optimally installed facing as close to due south as possible.
- A deviation of up to 45 degrees from due south is possible, by simply increasing the area of solar collectors.
Dimension in mm: (L x W x D) 1004 x 1970 x 300
Weight per module in kg: 10
Felt/Absorber 1,25 m2 absorber / felt per m2 collector:
2 mm black polyester
Cover: 10 mm Polycarbonate (UV-resistant)
25 Pa / 50 m3/m2 collector
75 Pa / 100 m3/m2 collector
175 Pa / 150 m3/m2 collector
Efficiency: 70% at an air flow of 125m3/m2 collector
Max. energy output: Approx. 842 W/m2 collector
Average energy output:
500< kWh/m2 (depends on type of control system)
Other recommendations: Max. length per row of collectors: 20 meters, For large air volumes, more rows of collectors are recommended.